SO PURE Beverage Technology COVID-19 POLICY
- With the coronavirus outbreak dominating headlines, So Pure Beverage Technology would like to share and advise clients of our specific COVID-19 policy guidelines allowing us to always deliver safe working environment for our staff and coffee clients.
While the immediate risk of COVID-19 to those working within the coffee industry across the U.K. is relatively low at this time, we ask that you follow these policy guidelines. Our goal is to help and protect all our employees and customers safety.
So Pure Engineer
- On arrival at site our engineer will ensure that the correct PPE is worn, which includes face mask, gloves and hand sanitizer applied.
- The Engineer has the right to refuse entrance, where there is a risk to client and themselves.
So Pure Client
- Please advise So Pure before if any other required PPE is required.
- • The engineer will report to the person responsible for overseeing the repair/service call out to be made aware of on site Covid 19 policies and any restrictions.
- • During the repair/service, the engineer will apply social distancing of 2 metres at all times and this will also be applicable to all employees at the site of the call out.
- • The engineer will clean the equipment and surrounding area before commencing any work and will request that
all staff are made aware that the service call is taking place to ensure correct distancing is applied.
By submitting your personal/company information to So Pure Beverage Technology or by using our site, you agree to us transferring, storing and handling your personal information in this way.
- • When the repair/service has been completed, the engineer will clean the machine and surrounding surfaces with suitable anti bacterial surface cleaning agents.
- • The engineer will inform the person responsible for overseeing the repair/service call out that either it has been completed or that it may require further work or spare parts.
- • The engineer will request a signature or digital confirmation for the work undertaken before leaving site, this will be done taking into account social distancing regulations.
No paperwork will be left with the customer and an email scanned copy will be sent of the signed document.
General Health Best Practices
- • If you are sick or show symptoms (cough or fever), stay home and notify your manager. Seek prompt medical attention if needed. For more information visit:
Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance and support
- • If you need to stay home to care for a sick family member, notify your manager that you need to work from home.
Using the tools and applications provided by So Pure Coffee, you can work from home while taking care of a sick family member.
- • Use hygiene etiquette:
- • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Cough/sneeze into your elbow, not your hand
- • So Pure will ensure that each office engineer is stocked with hand sanitizer, disposable disinfectant wipes and all relevant PPE equipment. Please use them.
So Pure Coffee Partners and Vendors
So Pure Beverage Technology guidelines apply to all personnel of So Pure Beverage Technology, partners, consultants, and vendors who visit a site location.